Centennial Club Benefits & Policies
Welcome to our Seghesio Family. We are excited to share our wines and the benefits associated with being a part of our Centennial Club. We want you to get the most out of your membership, so please take a moment to review our benefits and policies below.
Centennial Club members enjoy the following benefits:
- 20% savings on wine and merchandise.
- First priority ordering on all new releases.
- Exclusive wine selections, including limited library selections.
- Complimentary wine bar tastings for 4 guests per visit.
- Preferred pricing on club member and winery events.
- Preferred pricing on Family Tables appointments.
- Complimentary tastings for up to four guests at our sister wineries - Pine Ridge Vineyards in Napa Valley (Signature tasting only), Chamisal Vineyards in Edna Valley and Archery Summit in Oregon's Willamette Valley. In addition, on day of visit enjoy a 15% savings on current release wines. Please contact us directly to schedule a tasting appointment at one of our sister wineries.
Membership notifications and policies:
All Centennial Club communications are sent by email. Please be sure to keep your email address on file current to ensure you receive club-related notifications.
- Wine club shipments occur each February, May, September and November.
- Prior to each release, members will receive email notification apprising them of the upcoming release, shipment date and pre-selected wines.
- Member accounts will be billed just prior to the scheduled date of shipment. Any cancellations occurring at this time will be effective after acceptance of the current release.
- Members are responsible for notifying the winery of any changes to billing/shipping information no later than two weeks prior to any shipment. All submitted requests will be confirmed via email. Additional delivery fees will be incurred for any changes submitted after account billing.
- UPS/Fed Ex tracking notifications will be emailed upon shipment of package.
- Re-shipment of failed deliveries will incur additional shipping charges, regardless of club enrollment level.
- All wine shipments must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Members opting out of scheduled shipments are subject to membership cancellation.
Will Call Members:
- Members will be notified by email when your allotment is available for pick up in our tasting room.
- Storage of will call allotments are not to exceed more than two shipments at any given time.
- Members accumulating multiple allotments without previous arrangements may have their wines automatically shipped and will be responsible for any/all fees associated with the shipment of their allocation.
Please contact us at (707) 433-3579 or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions about membership to our Centennial Club.